Organizational Rules for all participants, guests and anyone in attendance– Let’s be civilized!
1) Alcohol and other intoxicants are forbidden before, during and after course while at DCTC.
2) Any rider found in possession of such substances at ARS will be immediately ejected, forfeit monies paid for track days and be barred from further attendance for 6 months. If the substance is a narcotic or other dangerous drug, the rider will be permanently barred from any future courses with ARS.
3) Any person who creates a disruption to the point that it interferes with the regular operation of a course will be subject to ejection.
4) ARS reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual. Any individual denied permission to attend a track event will receive a refund unless the denial is for one of the reasons specified in this policy statement.
5) Riders ejected from any ARS Course forfeit any and all monies paid to ASRC.
6) Children under the age of 16 may not operate any motorized vehicle, whether it is a scooter or car.
7) When arriving or leaving DCTC, we ask that you drive within the speeds limits and respectfully in the area surrounding DCTC. It is a privilege to use their facility and we do not want to jeopardize our relationship with DCTC or the surrounding community by a few idiots racing down 42 or pulling wheelies nearby.
8) No one is allowed out on the track at anytime for photos or to assist a rider. The only persons allowed on the track is our staff and regiseterd participants in the event during their designated sessions.
Driving Range Rules - Let’s minimize all risk
1) Riders may only enter the driving course under the approval of the gate staff.
2) Riders exiting the track into the pit area or paddocks may only re-enter the track under the approval of the gate staff.
3) Riders who ride off the driving course may only re-enter the track with the approval of a corner worker.
4) Any rider who crashes may not directly re-enter the track. That rider must wait until break time to bring the bike back to the parking area. If the bike is “ride-able,” rider must wait for a corner worker approval to bring bike back into the parking area.
5) No rider may, at any time, ride in such a manner as to endanger life or limb of other riders, guest, staff, and instructors or control riders. Such riding includes blatant violation of flag conditions as displayed by corner workers. Riders who act in such manner and are reported to track staff will be ejected from the course, without exception or appeal.
6) Only the registered rider may ride on the track during ride sessions.
7) Any rider observed riding recklessly in the parking area may be ejected from the event. However, warnings will be given wherever possible for minor rule violations. Remember, we're here to have a good time and learn how to become better street riders, not police our riders every moment of every event.
8) If you are on the driving course on a liter bike or of similar size and have bikes piling up behind you, we ask that you allow the riders to pass.
9) No passing anywhere on the driving range, other than on the back straight-a-way, unless an instructor/control rider waves you by. Intermediate and Advanced riders may also pass on the front straight-a-way. You may only pass one bike when making a pass. The pass must be initiated once on the straight-a-way and must be completed well before the end of the straight-a-way; cones will identify these areas. It is the responsibility of the overtaking rider to make a competent and safe pass. The rider being passed has the right of way and should not react any differently while being passed.
10) No wheelies or stunts at anytime.
11) No stopping on the track at anytime. If you are coming up on an incident, don’t’ stop and help, reduce your speed and exit the track.
Crash Policy -
The bottom line...ride within your limits. If you don't know your limits, slow down. If you crash, you are likely done for the day, no refunds, nothing. If you are a crash more than once in the season, you will be reviewed and may be done for the season.
ZARS is pet friendly, but must follow the following rules:
1) Pets must be on a leash at all times (even after hours) when outside a vehicle.
2) You must clean up after your pet.